2/12/2010

VLog on Sound

Well this week i'm required to write about sound in editing. For our group projects I chose to be the editor/ sound man. Last week I discussed my role in the group and showed some video clips about sound and editing. So for this week I plan on adding more to the discussion, and once again Im going to use a Wes Anderson film to do this.


This scene is perfect example of the editor incorporating audio into a film. This scene is truly enhanced by the music. As I explained in my last blog entry, a movie can only be as successful as the editing, acting and sound. In all his movies Wes Anderson incorporates all these things, to create truly great films. When the editor puts together the film he must incorporate the three devisions of sound this being, dialogue effects, and music. When an editor incorporates all of these into one he creates sound in perfect harmony.

No comments: